- A day without politics.
- A day I don't have to hear about a McCain supporter allegedly being attacked by an Obama supporter.
- A day I don't have to hear about the fact that the RNC spent $150,000 to make-over dear Sarah P.
- A day without seeing an attack ad by either party.
- A day without all the media hoopla surrounding dear Sarah P - do you realize the sound of her voice makes my dogs bark?? Seriously. No kidding at all. My dogs don't like dear Sarah P. Not only are the boyz adorable, they also have good sense.
- A day without talk about the current economic crisis or plunging stocks. The country is in the current crisis, in part, because of the current Administration; though, the current Administration can only accept part of the blame.
- A day without hearing something about Miley Cyrus, Lindsey Lohan, Brittney Spears, or any other celebrity. WTF, people, do we not have lives of our own???
- A day without any reality television except Project Runway. I'm sorry, but reality tv is carefully edited tv to show the worst in people, rather than the best in people.
- A day where I can sleep past 4 AM. Note to my dogs: if you can read and access the Internet, please pay attention.
- A day so devoid of anything to blog about!!!!!!
There's my wish list. Now, see what you can do about the last one on the list. Because, so my warped logic dictates, if the last one happens, then all the others would have happened. I'm just saying . . .